Saturday, December 15, 2012

my El Nido Artcafe' Exhibit

Been busy  this month. Christmas season in the Philippines is one of the most anticipated of all seasons.Decors were set as early as November, by the first week of December all establishments were filled with the colors of Christmas!.
My job as an artist requires me to attend to this activities-in charge of the decorating team.

Below are some of the photos during my one man show:
all photo credits: El Nido Artcafe.


the Amazing El Nido town, north of Palawan


Judith the cafe owner, me and Arvin the municipal arts and culture officer









the opening talk 









playing with the cafe band from left; Toptop,middle; Loy, Tani the owner and Weng(behind)










me playing the African Djembe drum
meanwhile, my exhibit in El Nido was opened. It will run until first week of January 2013.

There was an ongoing art show in Palawan Museum; Titled; Obog Kat Kaayatan Baw Parayamat Banwa(An Offering for Culture and Environment) by one of Palawan's Indigenous Artists, which opened on November 24, 2012 but I have not checked it yet, will post updates soon.

One show coming up in Gypsys Lair Artcafe in December 22, 2012.





No comments:

Post a Comment